Tuesday 24 August 2010

Mexico Photo's

Below are the contact sheets for the cameras that I took to Mexico. I took two different types of camera for different days. For more detailed and artistic pictures I took my Canon 400D SLR and for days where I had little room for baggage I took my Samsung ST45. Both camera's proved useful and captured some amazing visuals. Below is each image in a small form, after that I will post my 5 favourite images and give a brief description of what each one is showing. Below are the seven contact sheets for my Canon.








Below are the seven contact sheets that belong to the Samsung camera. I have to admit that I did not take some of these pictures, but in fact my sister did. Some are basically repeated images from above but obviously on a lower resolution camera. I think the mix between colour and ancient brickwork is extraordinary.







No comments:

Post a Comment