Tuesday 24 August 2010

What is Good? Part III

17 days ago I left this country for a trip that had been booked for almost a year. That trip was a 16 day adventure around Mexico. I knew that I couldn't go on holiday for that long without doing any work so I decided to incorporate my trip with my work. Therefore for my third topic for 'What is Good?' I chose to explore the idea of why I consider Mexico to be 'good'. For this project I would not have had access to the internet or any form of secondary research, so I would use purely my own experiences. I decided to take a journal where I documented every day's activity and also collected certain items, sort of like a scrap book. I also decided to take my camera so I could capture the most most impressive things I saw and document all the culture that makes Mexico so interesting and diverse. Below are the scans of my journal that I took with me.






















No comments:

Post a Comment